I would like to thank Number the stars for nominating me for The Liebster Award. A great way for new bloggers to connect and interact with one another.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
Here are the answers to the questions Number the stars asked:
1. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
My mornings are always so hazy, but if I was to take note of my most prevalent thoughts in the morning I would say my girlfriend (Dee-dee). Considering the fact that most of the time when I wake up the first thing I do is check my phone for any messages from her. In summary, the first thing I thought of this morning was my girlfriend.
2. Describe your regular day.
I wake up early for morning lessons, even though I stay on campus, I sometimes find myself arriving late for lessons; the irony. I keep in contact with my girlfriend and brother (Saad) over the phone through-out the course of the day. Occasionally, I visit my sister’s office to catch up on daily events; its always a blast. Other than that, if there are no major plans for the day, I play games online, watch movies, write or draw.
3. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
Yes, I would like to be known as a good writer, someone who gives inspiration to prospective writers.
4. Name one fictional character that you could relate with.
Max Payne, definitely Max Payne. Not for his Alcohol abuse or how he treats pain-killers like Tic-tacs; mainly how he uses his inner monologue to answer questions being addressed verbally. He spends most of his time thinking and not speaking, i have a similar trait, though i highly doubt its as cool as his hahaha.
5. In relationships, do you think age matters?
It doesn’t matter to me to be honest, i keep an open mind. I will admit, i would be shocked if a 70 year old man wanted to date a 15 year old girl. Otherwise i believe love is love, everyone is entitled to it.
6. What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
This is a good one, i dreamt of myself at my college (Monash South Africa) , it was fused with my home in Moscow and a small chunk of my former high school. For some reason, everything made sense in the dream, like it had been like that for years. Oh, and another thing, for some reason, i couldn’t find my clothes. Noone could notice i was naked, talking to me like everything is normal. Apparently in that alternate reality i was a nudist.
7. If you can ask a psychic one question about the future, what will it be?
Will I fulfill the promise I made to my uncle
8. Name 5 things that give you pleasure.
Playing games, listening to music, writing (naturally), talking to my family and you know …
9. Do you agree that the end does not justify the means?
Yes, i consider ethics in most of the things i do; i’m prone to always take the super-hero route, its been a habit ever since i was a kid.
10. If you have to give someone a random piece of advice, what would it be?
Be yourself, no-one can do a better job of being you than you.
11. Complete the sentence: _______ is better with _______.
Tea is better with sugar. (i know right?)
To keep this fun-train going, i’d like to nominate the following blogs for the Liebster award:
Life of the John
Life – The Dani Way
From the evidence to the hope
“My life is a message”
Glasses of 8
My Extraordinary Everyday Life
My questions for the bloggers are:
1. Favorite Horror movie? if you don’t like them, why?
2. What would you do if you won the lottery?
3. Which form of public transport do you prefer? why?
4. What was you favorite holiday?
5. Have you ever been on TV?
6. What is your least favorite word?
7. In X’s and O’s which do you normally pick?
8. What is your most used word?
9. Do you believe in aliens?
10. What is your opinion on rats?
11. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I look forward to the answers, don’t forget to link all your answers back to my blog. Thank you :).