Her other-worldly desires
She was not his,
She was no-one’s,
She was everyone’s.
I’d like to thank Annie for nominating me for this award. You can visit her blog here Gentle Kindness .Here is a link to her post The Dragon’s Loyalty Award.
Here are the rules
- Put the logo on your post
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Write 5 facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers
Facts about me (where to even start)
- Other than puns, my friends say I’m too sarcastic, not even sure if it’s as much they say. Either way, I believe it to be true, sarcasm makes an otherwise dull situation, interesting 🙂 .
- I got the name Dante from two of my good friends in High-School, which was around 5 years ago. From then on, it kinda stuck and I’ve been using it in my writing since.
- I’m kinda crazy about games…action, strategy, puzzles; you name it.
- I tend to be anti-social when I’m working on something, especially if it’s an idea; asking me anything during this period will probably…no, most likely…result in no response.
- I’m blunt, makes a lot of people angry when I tell them the ugly truth; I prefer the same treatment, makes me a better individual who is more self-aware.
Here are my nominees:
Golden Life Living
Suddenly They All Died. The End
Annie’s Poetry Blog
No pressure on accepting the award, it’s all optional, however If you do, I look forward to reading your posts 🙂